Saturday, August 6, 2011

STEEE-RIKE! Now Bust a Move!

Seriously people, free bowling for one year! As an employee, I am unable to participate. If I wasn't, you better believe I'd have the coolest video ever! My video would look something like this....

(clip from Grease 2)
I've always wanted life to be like a musical! 

As FatCats Facebook fans, you have the chance to be as creative as you want! 


How to Enter:
1. Post your awesome video to your location's Facebook page
Provo ~ SLC ~ Ogden ~ Rexburg ~ Westminster


How to Win:
1. Get all your friends to "Like" your video. (if your video is fun to watch, even people who aren't your friends will vote!)


Competition ends August 31st @ 10am


Start filming and posting!!! Good luck!


Your prize includes FREE bowling for a year (shoes included)! One game per day, before 5pm, excludes holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment